This Application collects certain Personal Data from its Users.
Technowrapp Srl – Via Giacomin Dorino, 5 ZI – 32030 Fonzaso (BL) – Italy
E-mail address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
The Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, includes: first name, surname, phone number, company name, country, e-mail address, various types of data, city and website.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate it, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who are uncertain about which data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the data controller.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application, and guarantees having the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or electronic instruments, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also, if necessary, Data Processors appointed by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or several specific purposes; note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without having to obtain the User’s consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, provided the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation imposed on the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers held by the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each instance of processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or whether it is necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing location, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or several countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller, contacting them using the details specified at the start of this document.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is fulfilled. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or with an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data practically relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling out the contact form with personal Data, the User consents to its use to respond to requests for information, quotes or for any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: city, surname, email address, country, first name, phone number, company name, website and various types of Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user may revoke their consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access to personal data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verification and request for rectification. The User may verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtaining processing limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than for its retention.
- the cancellation or removal of Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller.
- receiving of personal data or arranging for it to be transferred to another data controller. The user may receive their data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, may obtain the transfer without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract that the User has entered into or on contractual measures related to it.
- proposing a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or initial legal proceedings.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers held by the Data Controller, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose processing for the reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to the processing without providing any reasons. To ascertain if the Data Controller deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise User rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests can be made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further processing information
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or at the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defence against improper use of this application or related services by the User.
The User declares that they are aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as User IP addresses.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To ascertain if any third-party services used are appropriate, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Where the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will again collect the User’s consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, allows a physical person to be identified.
This information is collected automatically through this Application (also by third party applications integrated within this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in sending the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various time aspects of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this application who, unless otherwise specified, is also the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
The Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Personal Data of Users is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last modification: 30 May 2018